WEBINAR: 10 Things Black Friday Weekend Taught Us About Mobile Shoppers
The 2013 Black Friday shopping weekend (Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday) was an amazing 5-day-long window into the behaviors of mobile shoppers.
Did You Know? More than 40% of online retail traffic on Thanksgiving–and 26% of online sales–came from mobile devices.
What did they do with their smaller screens? What did they buy? How did it compare to their behaviors when using a computer?
The data is already out. Join us for 30 minutes on Tuesday December 10th at 11 PT / 2 ET to hear the 10 things that Black Friday weekend taught us about mobile shoppers, including:
• BEHAVIORS: Bounce rate, devices used, new vs. existing customers, add-to-cart rates, etc.
• PRODUCTS: Which items sell well and which industries perform best
• ORDERS: Average order value, conversion rates, promo code usage, etc.
• MARKETING: How retailers used text messaging effectively
• GOING MOBILE: How retailers used their existing product feeds to go mobile
Brought to you by mShopper and SingleFeed, the leaders in increasing product distribution for retailers