We’re often asked for help determing the ROI from using mShopper. So we came up with this worksheet with benchmarks on mobile traffic and conversion. Click the image above to download. Then, enter your own figures and adjust ours, and you’ll quickly see how profitable it can be to launch an mStore.
Are you turning away your customers with a non-optimized mobile site? According to recent Google studies, the answer is a resounding yes. Google’s study states: 55% of shoppers say a non-optimized site hurts their opinion of the brand 52% of customers are less likely to shop at that company 48% of customers feel annoyed […]
- 2nd part of our #DefinitiveGuideToMobileMarketing - Why Marketers Need to Engage in Mobile Marketing Now #mShopper… https://t.co/PFpdgeelA2 2 weeks ago
- mShopper is presenting to the Rakuten Affiliate Network shortly. How to use mobile marketing to boost sales. #MPower #mobilemarketing 4 weeks ago
- The first article in mShopper's new series, The Definitive Guide to Mobile Marketing.. https://t.co/oKURCv7OP2 1 month ago
- Critical Thinking
- Increasing Mobile Commerce Sales
- mConnect Mobile Database
- Mobile Commerce
- Mobile Commerce Case Studies
- Mobile Commerce Trends
- Mobile Marketing
- mShopper In The News
- mShopper in the News
- New mShopper Features
- Other Mobile Commerce Posts
- Selecting a Mobile Commerce Solution
sdf on The Economics Of Permissioned Mobile Phone Numbers This is very fascinating, You're an overly professional blogger. I've joined ...
Kennith on What’s Causing The Missing 1% In Mobile Commerce Conversion Rates? FANTASTIC Post.thanks for share.more wait
Mable on mShopper adds Curated Sale pages to other holiday merchandising tools There's definately a lot to find out about this topic. I ...