It’s the holidays and mobile traffic is so intense that it crashed BestBuy.com multiple times over the peak shopping weekend, Thanksgiving-Black Friday-Cyber Monday.
The Black Friday results are in and some serious diversity exists when it comes to mobile! 1,188 different mobile devices, including tablets, accessed mShopper’s network of mobile-optimized shopping sites over the Black Friday weekend. Check out the list above where we listed the 30 most popular devices. Apple makes it very hard to break out […]
Thanks to IBM for releasing this data from the Black Friday weekend. It is very clear that phone and tablet shoppers are two very different breeds. These different users require very distinct shopping experiences, yet another reason that responsive web design–providing the same experience for the two–is not the optimal route for mobile commerce What […]
Practical Ecommerce has again highlighted mShopper, this time discussing the importance of a mCommerce platform and the features mShopper offers to help you launch a mobile shopping site. A special thanks to Dale Traxler over at Practical Ecommerce for the write up, and for putting so much emphasis on the positive effects of a mobile site. […]
- 2nd part of our #DefinitiveGuideToMobileMarketing - Why Marketers Need to Engage in Mobile Marketing Now #mShopper… https://t.co/PFpdgeelA2 2 weeks ago
- mShopper is presenting to the Rakuten Affiliate Network shortly. How to use mobile marketing to boost sales. #MPower #mobilemarketing 4 weeks ago
- The first article in mShopper's new series, The Definitive Guide to Mobile Marketing.. https://t.co/oKURCv7OP2 1 month ago
- Critical Thinking
- Increasing Mobile Commerce Sales
- mConnect Mobile Database
- Mobile Commerce
- Mobile Commerce Case Studies
- Mobile Commerce Trends
- Mobile Marketing
- mShopper In The News
- mShopper in the News
- New mShopper Features
- Other Mobile Commerce Posts
- Selecting a Mobile Commerce Solution
sdf on The Economics Of Permissioned Mobile Phone Numbers This is very fascinating, You're an overly professional blogger. I've joined ...
Kennith on What’s Causing The Missing 1% In Mobile Commerce Conversion Rates? FANTASTIC Post.thanks for share.more wait
Mable on mShopper adds Curated Sale pages to other holiday merchandising tools There's definately a lot to find out about this topic. I ...