Hey Catalogers! If you missed last week’s webinar entitled “Learning from the holidays: 10 tips to increase catalog sales to mobile shoppers,” never fear! View the presentation by clicking the image below, and then contact us if you’d like to learn more.
Do you sell via catalogs and still need a mobile-optimized website? If so, attend this 9/4 webinar to learn about an opportunity to have Uncle Sam foot the bill for your new mobile store. The United States Postal Service is offering retailers selling via catalogs 2% back on their postage costs during this year’s holiday […]
- 2nd part of our #DefinitiveGuideToMobileMarketing - Why Marketers Need to Engage in Mobile Marketing Now #mShopper… https://t.co/PFpdgeelA2 2 weeks ago
- mShopper is presenting to the Rakuten Affiliate Network shortly. How to use mobile marketing to boost sales. #MPower #mobilemarketing 4 weeks ago
- The first article in mShopper's new series, The Definitive Guide to Mobile Marketing.. https://t.co/oKURCv7OP2 1 month ago
- Critical Thinking
- Increasing Mobile Commerce Sales
- mConnect Mobile Database
- Mobile Commerce
- Mobile Commerce Case Studies
- Mobile Commerce Trends
- Mobile Marketing
- mShopper In The News
- mShopper in the News
- New mShopper Features
- Other Mobile Commerce Posts
- Selecting a Mobile Commerce Solution
sdf on The Economics Of Permissioned Mobile Phone Numbers This is very fascinating, You're an overly professional blogger. I've joined ...
Kennith on What’s Causing The Missing 1% In Mobile Commerce Conversion Rates? FANTASTIC Post.thanks for share.more wait
Mable on mShopper adds Curated Sale pages to other holiday merchandising tools There's definately a lot to find out about this topic. I ...