Many of the retailers we speak with ask for help convincing their bosses that they need a mobile-optimized shopping website. We created this simple checklist that, if nothing else, forces retailers to look closely at the web analytics for their mobile phone visitors. And this is the first step to realizing that their current site […]
When’s the last time you looked at your mobile add to cart rate? How is it trending? The add to cart rate is an extremely important metric when analyzing the success of your mobile shop. It is defined as the percentage of visits that result in at least one item being added to a cart. The chart […]
Thanks to IBM for releasing this data from the Black Friday weekend. It is very clear that phone and tablet shoppers are two very different breeds. These different users require very distinct shopping experiences, yet another reason that responsive web design–providing the same experience for the two–is not the optimal route for mobile commerce What […]
We wanted to share some of the latest and greatest stats on mobile shopping that every retailer needs to know for the holidays. Mobile is big, growing, and definitely a different kind of animal than your regular online shopper.
[Insights from mShopper’s network of 100+ mobile clients to prepare you for the holidays] ONE: They’re not who you think they are. Surprise! Most of your mobile shoppers haven’t shopped from you before. mShopper data shows that between 75% and 80% of orde rs are placed by shoppers with no pre-existing account with the retailer. Digging […]
- 2nd part of our #DefinitiveGuideToMobileMarketing - Why Marketers Need to Engage in Mobile Marketing Now #mShopper… https://t.co/PFpdgeelA2 2 weeks ago
- mShopper is presenting to the Rakuten Affiliate Network shortly. How to use mobile marketing to boost sales. #MPower #mobilemarketing 4 weeks ago
- The first article in mShopper's new series, The Definitive Guide to Mobile Marketing.. https://t.co/oKURCv7OP2 1 month ago
- Critical Thinking
- Increasing Mobile Commerce Sales
- mConnect Mobile Database
- Mobile Commerce
- Mobile Commerce Case Studies
- Mobile Commerce Trends
- Mobile Marketing
- mShopper In The News
- mShopper in the News
- New mShopper Features
- Other Mobile Commerce Posts
- Selecting a Mobile Commerce Solution
sdf on The Economics Of Permissioned Mobile Phone Numbers This is very fascinating, You're an overly professional blogger. I've joined ...
Kennith on What’s Causing The Missing 1% In Mobile Commerce Conversion Rates? FANTASTIC Post.thanks for share.more wait
Mable on mShopper adds Curated Sale pages to other holiday merchandising tools There's definately a lot to find out about this topic. I ...