Internet Retailer features mShopper’s new mobile commerce platform
Thanks to Internet Retailer for the review! A recent IR article outlines the benefits of choosing mShopper to build and manage your mobile commerce site. IR’s Managing Editor in Mobile Commerce, Bill Siwicki, highlighted these points:
- The new platform utilizes HTML5 coding language, which allows for mobile sites to appear and function more like mobile apps.
- The new home page features a revolving carousel of items that the retailer chooses to highlight, along with five other primary objects, that also includes a search bar, a hero image, and tabs titled Top Categories and Top Brand
- All 5 objects can be customized and moved around based on the retailer’s preferences.
- Product Detail pages have also been redesigned and can easily integrate multiple product details in three new tabbed sections below.
- The shopping cart has also been updated and now offers integration with Amazon Checkout by Amazon, PayPal Mobile Express Checkout, and Google’s Checkout.
- Overall, the new platform allows for more freedom and customization that is appealing to retailers looking to easily create and manage mobile optimized sites.
See the complete article by Internet Retailer magazine on mShopper’s new mobile commerce platform to learn more.