How to mobilize print marketing for increased mobile sales
Catalog shoppers are the absolutely perfect group to send to a retailer’s mobile-optimized website. They tyoically browse the catalog while away from their computer (on the couch, in bed, commuting, etc.). Impulse shopping desires happen and retailers need to give them an easy-to-use shopping outlet for these desires.
But how do you do it? QR codes are one answer (along with SMS marketing keywords and short codes, which we will discuss later). QR codes can be relatively painless to add to any print materials. More importantly, they can take the customer to lots of different sale-inducing mobile website pages, including:
- Home page
- A specific category of products
- A specific brand of products
- A specific product
- A sign-up form for future deals via SMS
- A promotional landing page for PPC
- A custom page of your choosing, such as shipping info, product videos, image galleries, etc.
Check out this sample QR code implementation for a catalog company selling kitchen products. Then contact mShopper to see how we can help mobilize your print publications to drive more mobile sales!