How to Use Custom Mobile Store Pages
Having the ability to create custom mobile store pages in your mStore on the fly is a huge benefit to marketers. Quite often marketers need to create custom pages outside of the normal category and product pages that are standard with m-Commerce platforms.
Examples of Custom Mobile Pages
- Video promotion pages. Using video for marketing and sales is obviously hot. Having the ability to embed a video on a unique page in your mobile use is not just useful, it’s critical.
- Frequently asked questions. Being able to create a custom page that lists all the commonly asked (and answered) questions is essential for a strong conversion rate. A confused shopper is less likely to buy. Being able to answer all of her questions with a custom FAQ page in your mobile store will eliminate any confusion.
- Shipping and return information. Customers often need to select a shipping choice during checkout but including all the details of each shipping option in the checkout form is not good user design. Having a page dedicated to explain all the shipping options helps keep your checkout page clean and shoppers moving forward to complete their purchase. Additionally, making it easy for your customers to figure out how to handle returns infuses their shopping experience with confidence.
- Curated, flash or themed sales. Curated sales have taken mobile commerce by storm. Some flash sites report that more than 40 % of their revenues come from mobile sales. Successful flash sales combine personalization with urgency and mobility. Being able to create a custom, time-limited curated sales on the fly, with all of your inventory easily selectable, makes creating custom promotions a breeze. For example, you should easily be able to put together a Memorial Day sale without having to create a unique category for Memorial Day. It really helps if you can then promote our mobile flash sale via SMS, but that is a whole other story!
- Contact/Support pages. Comprehensive contact and support pages in your mStore is necessary if you care at all about providing an outstanding shopping experience.
- Tips (and lots of them). Our suggestion here is to create a single custom page for tips and have each tip be an independent page. The reasons are simple: 1) Helping your customer and 2) SEO. Creating unique content on your mobile site in the form of tips/how-tos/instructions can help sell more products and drive more traffic.
- Redirects. Ok, so these aren’t exactly pages in themselves, but they are custom links that, when accessed on your mobile store, go to an important page on your marketing site, like your blog.
Whatever you need, having the ability to create a collection of custom pages in your mobile store is an incredibly useful feature and one that isn’t often included in most mobile commerce platforms. Fortunately, mShopper has you covered.